The summer is winding down. But we can still squeeze in a few more days of fun in the sun. Or clouds, whatever the weather brings that weekend.
Gold River Days will take place over the weekend of August 27th and 28th, and there are plenty of things to do.
- August 27th: Under the Sea parade, starts at the RWES upper parking lot
- August 27th: Mermaid Mall at Nimpkish Park, no fee for vendors, just bring your own tent!
- August 27th & 28th: Art show at the Gerry Morgan Memorial Centre
- August 28th: Pancake breakfast at the Legion Branch 270
- August 28th: Show & Shine car show at the Gerry Morgan Memorial Centre
And of course, it’s also the Gold River Days Annual Slo-Pitch Tournament. This year, 21 teams compete for bragging rights as best in Gold River.
There’s truly something for everyone at this year’s event. Come on out!